Ultimate Homeschool Podcast Network
Virtual Music Lessons
221: Virtual Music Lessons with Sean-David McGoran
Sean-David McGoran from The Tuned In Academy is the guest on today’s episode and we discuss virtual music lessons.
These are the questions he answers:
- What are some key reasons children should learn music?
- What if my child doesn’t want to play an instrument, should they still learn music?
- How is music education beneficial for long-range educational/career goals?
- How do virtual music lessons work?
- What benefits are there to virtual instruction vs in person?
- Does virtual work for all instruments?
- Does it work for all ages? All proficiency levels?
- Music tuition online programs/videos vs live instruction? Pros and cons
You can find Sean-David at
- The Tuned In Academy which offers both in person and virtual music lessons
- Instagram: @thetunedinacademy
- Facebook: thetunedinacademy
Take a look at show sponsor, FundaFunda Academy to see what they offer for online classes and web-based unit studies.
Join our Facebook Group especially for the listeners of this podcast! You can ask questions and get advice as you try integrating technology in your homeschool.
If you enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to the show and give a rating and maybe even a review! Subscribing will help you make sure you never miss an episode