Core Confidence Life Personal Development
6 Brave steps to find a happy relationship, How to navigate the online dating world
Reading Time: < 1 minuteOn this episode we talk about relationships. The first part, I talk about the 6 things you can do to raise your chances to find a happy relationship. In the second part of the show, we speak to Zach Schlein, a dating service app owner. We will talk about the best way to present yourself in an online profile, what to do when you video chat, and how his new dating service works. Don’t miss it!
Quick love tips
1. get specific. Know yourself and know what you want.
2. let go of your past relationships and definitions.
3. Watch out for booby traps. (instant sexual attraction and opposite attract).
4. Don’t seek just romance, seek partnership.
5. Go places where people have the same interest.
6. Attract others by being happy/confident/self-assured.
If you want to truly get to know the right kind of person for you, then attract them, lets talk! Dennis@CoreConfidenceLife.COM
Guest, Dating service app owner, Zach Schleine
* Filter Off Website: WWW.GetFilterOff.COM
If you are not feeling like you should, if you are on multiple medications and you just don’t have the stamina you use to, its time to say Hello to Wellness. With a few simple changes in your diet and rootine, you can feel like a brand new man! Run, play with your kids, and keep a smile on your partner’s face. Its as simple as saying HELLO!
Find out more at WWW.HelloWellness.live
Determine the type of relationship you want, then become the person who’s ready to receive it.