Eps 22: An Aside - Talking HTML
Welcome to Talking HTML, an audio/video internet thing for web developers who are just starting out
* section of the page with content related to the page
* separate from that content.
* Used as a sidebar or an inserted box/space
* bio/blurb/profile information
* related links on a site
* Does NOT have to be on the side of the site/page
* Be creative, use a circle or other shape
* Place it in the middle of the page, wrap wording around the container.
* Whatever you decide to do with it, make sure it sticks out as separate content
Different background color, use a border of some sort
As always, ease of use is most important over all
Please go to iTunes and Stitcher and rate the show! Ratings get listeners!!
http://www.Webdevpod.com for all the content and links
DreamHost promo code - tnpw