The SWIB Podcast: Wisconsin Retirement System Insights
19. How SWIB’s Strong Corporate Governance Program Benefits the WRS, with Sara Chandler and Tom Robinson
Find out how SWIB works to promote sound governance practices to reduce risk and protect its long-term investment holdings.
18. Peering into the Future to Keep the WRS Positioned for Success, with GRS Actuaries Jim Anderson and Brian Murphy
Staying well-positioned for success means constantly re-evaluating and preparing for what the future might bring.
17. Mid-Year Market Update: Finding Stability in Volatility, with Edwin Denson & Leo Kropywiansky
SWIBs long-term focus and commitment to its sophisticated investment strategy is keeping the WRS well-positioned for the future.
16. An Inside Look at SWIB's Real Estate Portfolio with Anne-Marie Fink & Jason Rothenberg
SWIBs real estate portfolio helps diversify assets and has generated an impressive track record of investment performance, greatly benefitting the Wisconsin Retirement System.
15. How Technology is Transforming the Portfolio Management Process at SWIB, with Nick Stanton and Derek Drummond
Hear how SWIB uses technology to enhance the investment strategy that keeps the WRS among the only fully funded pensions in the country.
14. Pensionomics: How the WRS Provides a Strong Economic Pillar for Wisconsin, with NIRS Executive Director Dan Doonan
A well-funded and well-managed retirement plan is not only good for employees, it is also good for Wisconsin.
13. Looking Back at 2021 and Forward to 2022 with SWIB ED/CIO Edwin Denson
After another year of strong performance, what does the year ahead hold for SWIB and the Wisconsin Retirement System.
12. Exploring the Innovative Strategies that SWIB is Deploying to Generate Returns for the WRS
SWIB is finding new ways to generate more active return to help the WRS remain fully funded over the long-term.
11. 70 Years of Service: A Look Back at the History of the State of Wisconsin Investment Board
On its 70th anniversary, SWIB's story is one of growth, innovation, and success in managing the investments of the Wisconsin Retirement System.
10. SWIB's New Executive Director and CIO Edwin Denson Charts a Steady Course for the WRS
SWIB's new leader talks about using his experience to continue to move the agency forward and deliver results for the Wisconsin Retirement System.