#349 - No Mac For You!
Apple has been blowing things this month. It started with software, went to security, and has finished with our very minds. That's right; Apple has launched a couple products that could really change things! If only one of them wasn't as much as a car (or small home, or food for a family for a year).
Also, Ajit Pai is an absolute tool. Not for the whole Net Neutrality thing (well, maybe that too). No, he's just a tool in general. I hope Google indexes that. I hope his name shows up in future Google searches with that descriptor. That might become the metatag for the site. Just saying.
* BlackBerry Priv given a death sentence
* Ataribox delayed
* HP laptops bundled with keyloggers
* The new iMac Pro will melt your face and a years worth of your income
* App Store opens 'Pre-Order' possibilities
* Apple Watch just became cool!
* Apple let a fake app into the App Store
* A letter alleging that Uber spied has been released
* Firefox respects your privacy by adding add-ons without permission
* iTunes not going to the Microsoft Store
* Ajit Pai is a tool
* Amazon will now sell Apple TV and Google Chromecast
* Windows 10 came with insecure password manager
Zuke’s Favorite: Even Villains Love Christmas
Zohner’s Favorite: What’s in the box?