Real Estate Disruptors
Dan Brault Shares How He Went From Giving Up With 350,000+ in Personal Debt to Paying All His Debt Off in 12 Months
Dan Brault talks about what got him into real estate, how excessive optimism led him into catastrophes with massive debt, and how he ended up paying back all of his personal debt in just one year.
Buy our Perfect Seller Appointment Checklist. https://www.disruptors.com/checklist
Want to close more deals without spending any more money? Go to https://www.disruptors.com
Follow me on IG: https://www.instagram.com/steve.trang
Video Replay of Interview with Dan Brault
Start Your Real Estate Disruptors Journey by visiting http://www.realestatedisruptors.com
How Dan Brault Went From 350,000+ in Debt in 2019 To Paying Off All Debts In Less Than a Year
With Dan Brault, House Buyers Club
Oct. 28, 2020
About Dan Brault
Dan Brault is the owner of House Buyers Club in Rochester, New York. He was a successful medical device salesman who gave up a six figure job to become wildly successful at real estate. Now, in addition to owning an expanding real estate wholesaling business, he is a member of the Front Row Dads group, which helps business owners balance their family-work balance.
Connect with or find more information about Dan at instagram.com/ActionDanBro, facebook.com/housebuyersclubllc , or instagram.com/HouseBuyersClub
Steve and Dan discuss how Dan took his business from being $350,000 in personal debt to paying his parents back, quitting his six figure job, and booming his real estate business. Dan is brutally honest about his struggles and what he did to fix the problems he was experiencing.
Top 5 Takeaways from Dan Brault:
5. You are going to fail in this business. Expect it and don’t let it knock you out.
4. You can start your real estate business while you work another job. It can help you have money saved up or produced for the times when you aren’t making money (or you’re losing money) in your real estate business.
3. Find out what you do well and what you like to do. Then hire people who can do the things you aren’t good at or don’t like to do. Get trained in and use predictive indexing — it is worth the investment and will save you many times the cost by helping you to avoid hiring the wrong people.
2. Systems, systems, systems. You won’t make it without putting in place good systems. You don’t have to develop them yourself; there are many ready to use systems available.
1. You can make the big money and create the lifestyle you want in real estate, or in any other business. To do so,