Plant Proof - Evidence based nutrition
A healthy gut is fiber fueled with Dr Will Bulsiewicz, MD + Gastroenterologist
In Episode 102 Dr Will Bulsiewicz joins me for round 5 to talk about his brand new book 'Fiber Fueled' and tackle a few areas of gut health that we haven't yet explored on this show. If you are looking for more evidence-based knowledge bombs about gut health then this is an episode you will want to digest.
Topics we cover:
• Writing his first book
• Eating like our ancestors -does this make sense?
• A recap on dysbiosis and gut health 101
• How dysbiosis may be causing, or at least contributing to auto-immune diseases, weight gain and chronic diseases.
• The importance of fibre and the different types
• History of microbiome research and why we have been able to make significant area in our understanding of this area of science in the past decade
• and much more
Get a copy of Fiber Fueled - Dr B's first book which is now available via the below links
If you're from USA buy here
If you're from Canada buy here
All other countries including Australia buy here
If you enjoyed the episode, or have follow up questions, be sure to let Dr B know on Instagram
If you haven't already, please leave a review on the Apple Podcast App - it would be much appreciated.
Creator of Plantproof.com - a free resource for plant based nutrition information
If you want to receive FREE nutritional information to your inbox subscribe to the Plant Proof Newsletter. When my book comes out I am going to use this newsletter a lot more with loads of free information each month to help you better optimise your diet.
My book is coming out February 2021 published with Penguin - I cannot wait to share with you (all revenue I receive is being donated to charity).