Plant Proof - Plant Based Nutrition & Inspirational Stories
What does a Healthy Plant Based Diet Look like?
In Episode 84 it's you and me again for another Solo Episode of the Plant Proof Podcast. As usual this episode is about clearing confusion, breaking down the science and giving you practical tips to walk away with that hopefully allow you to lead a healthier, more sustainable & happier lifestyle.
Specifically I cover:
• Recent headlines about the dangers of 'fake' or 'mock' meats
• Formula 1 Driver Romaine Grosjean's comments about a vegan diet & endurance performance
• A recent article in the Environmental Change Journal that was covered in a somewhat misleading fashion by Huff Post
• Tips for building a health plant based diet
Of course, I could talk about building a plant based diet for hours and hours so what was covered in this episode is a condensed version that really focusses on some of the top principles and myths about a plant based diet that I would like you to be across in order to set yourself up for success.
• Article on Salt in Alternative Meatsthat I wrote on plantproof.com
• Romaine Grosjean comments
• Article on the plant focussed diets and their environmental impact in the Environmental Change Journal
• Huff Post article "Why Going Vegetarian Isn't Necessarily The Best Diet For The Planet"
• The healthy vegan Plant Proof Pyramid
• Climate Change Blog
• Blood Test Tips For Vegans Blog
Plant Proof X Journey Retreat
For more information on the October 4-10th Plant Proof X Journey Retreat please visit here.The retreats are an incredible week - a mix of exercise, connecting with like-minded people, guest speakers, cooking demonstrations, delicious plant-based meals and snacks, massages and plenty of downtime to relax by the pool or explore the local area.
Hope you enjoy the episode friends. If you do get time & are an Apple phone user - you can leave a review here
Creator of Plantproof.com - your FREE resource for plant based nutrition information
If you want to receive FREE nutritional information to your inbox subscribe to the Plant Proof Newsletter
Book coming out 2020 published with Penguin that I cannot wait to share with you (all proceeds being donated to charity)