Plant Proof - Plant Based Nutrition & Inspirational Stories
Being unapologetically you with Sjana Elise Earp
In Episode 72 I sit down with Plant-Based Yogi Sjana Earp to chat about yoga, healing, transformation and living with purpose. This is a different exchange to the more scientific episodes on this show, yet equally as informative and thought provoking in its own unique way.
• Where Sjana grew up and what life was like as a kid
• Her struggles with mental health - bullying, anxiety and depression
• Strategies to overcome negative feelings
• The importance of knowing your core values
• Finding Yoga & what yoga means to her
• Her relationship with food
• When and why she transitioned to a plant-based lifestyle
• What a typical day looks like
• The role social media plays in her life
• How she wants her 1.6 million followers to feel
• What she feels purpose is
• Breaking the stigma associated with mental health issues
• The most important things in life
• Sustainability and looking after our planet
• and much more
If you enjoyed the episode and have a spare 1-2 minutes please leave a review on iTunes so the Plant Proof podcast ranks higher and becomes more discoverable for other listeners. And if you have any friends that you think will benefit from listening to this episode or any of the other Plant Proof episodes please share the link - together we can make this world a healthier place.
Currently, the Plant Proof podcast can be found on iTunes, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher, Soundcloud or on the Plantproof.com directly. If you listen on iTunes be sure to hit 'subscribe' or 'follow' on Spotify so you are instantly notified when I release new episodes each week.
Of course, if you loved the episode. Share your feedback on social media and tag Sjana (@sjanaelise) and myself (@plant_proof) - we'd love to hear from you!
Hope you enjoy the episode friends.
Creator of Plantproof.com - your FREE resource for plant based nutrition information
If you want to receive FREE nutritional information to your inbox subscribe to the Plant Proof Newsletter
Book coming out 2020 with Penguin (all proceeds being donated to charity)