Chapel Time - Sensual Gratitude - Touch + Freedom
Writing soul and oracle, let's not merely talk about freedom in abstract terms—let's touch it. Today, we're getting sensual with our gratitude, personally and collectively as we notice, nurture, and embody our humanity from the inside out.
Our senses help us to connect + create from a sacred meeting place—home (hospitality)! A wordless story is unfolding in our senses every day. And we want to become more mindful of the artistry we're drawn into with our senses.
Invest in your wholeness journey:
- Meditations of the Heart devotion, pg 53, "Strength to be free" by Howard Thurman
- Listen to March by Sho Baraka (featuring Melissa T)
- Order the Five Senses Card Deck.
- Download + print the card deck.
- Download 2021 Lenten devotion
- Savor the Lent Blog - Week One Meditation: The Wilderness
Connect and discover more from our soul care publishing studio:
Pinterest: Mohawkmomma Studio
Linkedin: Andrea L. Palmer
Youtube: Mohawkmomma Studio
Instagram: @mohawkmommabooks and @mohawkmommaloves
How to support my work?
1. Via Patreon or visit http://bit.ly/mohawkmommapatreon.
2. You can now support the podcast monthly.
4. Cash app - $AndreaBeloved
Mohawkmomma Soul is brought to you by the Sabbathing Rhythms Contemplative Guide + Planner and the 5 Senses Card Deck created by Andrea L. Palmer.
Listen to Mohawkmomma Soul, Subscribe by RSS
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/mohawkmomma/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/mohawkmomma/support