Day 7: Soul Care Narrative - Outcomes
Welcome to Day 7 of your Soul Care Narrative. On Day 6, we wrote about the role of creativity in our soul care narrative. Today's invitation is to pay close attention to two outcomes:
1. the short-term outcome of creativity's invitation and intervention in our story - this could be a shift in your attitude (orthodoxy), your feeling (orthopathy), or your behavior (orthopraxy).
2. the long-term outcome outcome... 'And because of that' short-term outcome, you not only become a willing recipient, you become a willing conduit of something transformative and sustaining. In your journaling guide, you'll turn this part of your narrative into a manifesto — a declaration of your God-given vision (the type of world that you dream about and wish to create). Begin your manifesto with, "I will..."
The Write Your Soul Care Narrative is a FREE 10-day course.
Remember, you are more than a writer, you are a soul who writes. Together let's pay attention to our soul care narrative from the inside out. I am here to awaken and guide you to notice, nurture, and embody the art and activism of soul care.
Connect and discover more from our soul care publishing studio:
Pinterest: Mohawkmomma Studio
Linkedin: Andrea L. Palmer
YouTube: Mohawkmomma Studio
Instagram: @mohawkmommabooks and @mohawkmommaloves
How to support my work?
1. Patreon or visit http://bit.ly/mohawkmommapatreon.
2. You can now support the podcast with a small monthly donation to help us expand with future episodes.
3. Shop visit http://bit.ly/yoursoulcarekit.
Mohawkmomma Soul is brought to you by the Soul Care Narrative Online Course created by Andrea Palmer.
Visit mohawkmommastudio.com and go to the #SoulCareClassroomsHub page for details on our online courses!
Listen to Mohawkmomma Soul, Subscribe by RSS
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/mohawkmomma/message
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/mohawkmomma/support