Matt Slick LIVE
MSL: December, 07 2022
December 07, 2022
The daily radio broadcast of CARM.org. Open calls, questions, and discussion with host Matt Slick LIVE in the studio. Topics include:
- Why doesn’t God seem to take care of and comfort the elderly like it says in Isaiah?
- Where was Jesus after he died but before he was resurrected? Did He have a physical body there?
- Did the early church celebrate Passover?
- An LDS caller challenged Matt to clarify why it’s wrong to follow feelings when Matt’s conversion experience seemed to rely on feelings.
- Why do the LDS believe that Jesus appeared in the Americas?
- Matt talks about the similarities between the Watchtower, Catholicism, LDS, and Islam.
- Did Christ wash Judas’ feet?
==> Subscribe to the CARM Odysee Channel: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8
==> Watch Matt Slick LIVE on Odysee: https://odysee.com/@CARM:8/MattSlickLive:b
==> Subscribe to the CARM YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/carmvideos
==> Subscribe to the Matt Slick YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/mattslick
==> Like CARM on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Carm.org
==> Visit the CARM Website: https://carm.org
==> Donate to CARM: https://carm.org/about/partner-with-carm/