Lifestyle Housing Radio
Ep. 137 - The Latest Debacles, with Kevin Bunzeluk
- The best strategie for you is based on what you're trying to accomplish.
- Real estate investing is a long term wealth building plan. Think long term.
- 1 or 2 properties, held for a long period can make a huge impact on your financial future.
- Keep reserve funds to smooth your ride.
- Flipping homes, high end vs. low end.
- Flipping vs. buy and hold.
- Time can correct your buy and hold mistakes.
- When flipping homes, know in advance who is going to be doing the work.
- A real estate investor is a DIFFERENT role than property manager or maintanance person.
- Most of the problems come from poor tenant selection.
- The cost of a bad tenant is way higher than a vacancy.
Kevin is the host of LifeStyle Housing Radio.
Get the tenant screening guide at lifestylehousingsummit.com/offer