Lifestyle Housing Radio
Episode 67: Mobile Home Park Investing, with Rachel Hernandez
– What is mobile home investing?
– All cash = no mortgage = increased cash flow
– Advantages and disadvantages of investing in mobile homes.
– Mobile homes are built differently…Here’s what you need to know and what to watch out for.
– Different types of mobile home parks and which you should pick.
– Build your business around yourself, don’t try to build yourself around your business.
– Who should you be getting to know to be successful.
– Build relationships before doing deals or getting anything.
– Be local…get to know the areas, get to know the people and you will be successful in the business.
– The ‘trailer trash’ stigma and what the truth is.
With over a decade of real estate investing experience, Rachel Hernandez spent several years as a landlord before taking the leap to specializing in mobile home investing. Rachel is the creator of Adventures in Mobile Homes, a blog dedicated to sharing her stories and adventures investing in mobile homes.