Live Behind The Veil
Stop Wasting Your Time Repenting!
Where is the path of redemption?
It is what God wants in your life today.
• Christ on the cross, His blood and body opened the door for us to have a relationship with the Father without strings.
• We have an actual right to stand in the Father’s presence and to be transformed.
• Disconnect, it only takes a half of a second.
• My understanding is when God forgives something He throws it in His Sea of forgetfulness, it doesn’t exist anymore. Why would you tell me about something God doesn’t even relate to It doesn’t exist.
• It’s a turning to the relationship you have with the Father.
“Search me, God, and know my heart.”
“Now the serpent was more subtle than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?”
“forgetting what lies behind and reaching forward to what lies ahead I press on toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”
II Chronicles 7:12-22
God’s Promise And Warning.
I Peter 3:18a
“For Christ also died for sins once for all.”
The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.
• It didn’t take Him forty years of repenting. It does not take that long. He died for all of our sins in three hours.
• No one is worthy. That’s the whole point, no one is worthy, and Christ came to make you worthy.
Do you know who the Father is? Do we know who we are? The reason being, and this is classic, ask somebody, tell me something about your experience.