Live Behind The Veil
All Things To All Men
Where are you in relation to being "all things to all men?"
Give of yourself, create the atmosphere, take the time that develops the relationships in the Lord.
• There are people that teach and are involved with other people. We need to learn to create relationships and be the atmosphere for others.
• The scripture that says no greater love has man than he give up his life for His friend. We take our time to listen to others where they are.
• Evangelism is the creation of relationships. There will be relationships formed because God, through us, provides the atmosphere needed as He sees fit.
• It is an honest, sincere love that’s imparted from God. Those you relate to don’t have to know your history to love you.
I Corinthians 9:22
To the weak I became weak, that I might gain the weak; I have become all things to all people, so that I may by all means save some.
Greater love has no one than this, that a person will lay down his life for his friends.
• It's because of the relationships that sheep beget the sheep.
• There’s so much relating going on that is teaching, impartation, appropriation all based upon first your personal relationship with God and how He moves among us.
• Anyone that progresses in the Lord, there is a refinement that comes to your spirit and a refinement that comes to your attitude about people that you are around.
Just keep loving those that you have relationships with, and they will grow and mature.
I think that is what is exciting about this new day.