Kootenai Church: Adult Sunday School - Question and Answer
Q&A with Pastor/Elder Jim Osman – March 22, 2020
* What does “Without Wax” mean on your email signature line?
* What are the core/essential doctrines that Christians must agree on?
* Why did David lament Saul’s death in 2 Samuel, then write Psalms calling for the judgement of his enemies?
* Imprecatory Psalms/Prayers
* Was it wrong for David to have 2 wives?
* What’s distinctive about Reformed Theology vs Arminian Theology?
* What is hyper-Calvinism?
* Spurgeon V. Hyper-Calvinism: The Battle for Gospel Preachinghttps://www.amazon.com/Spurgeon-V-Hyper-Calvinism-Battle-Preaching/dp/1848710976
* Does God cause sin and does He have two wills?
* How long was the famine option following David’s census, 3 or 7 years, as the bible seems to contradict itself form 1 Chronicles 11:9?
* 1 Chronicles 21:11-12
* 2 Samuel 24:13
* Keeping Faith in an Age of Reason: Refuting Alleged Bible Contradictionshttps://www.amazon.com/Keeping-Faith-Age-Reason-Contradictions/dp/1683440927
* Rabbits don’t chew the cud, so is the bible wrong?
* What is Pastor Osman’s thought about the Corona Virus as it relates to the bible?
* If the Devil is beaten why does he keep fighting?
* What verses talk about the different kinds of love God has for people?
* What is Pastor Osman’s favorite fictional book.
To be addressed in the future:
* Was it wrong for David and Jonathan to lie to Saul?
* Is it wrong for a Christian to Lie?