The Jordan B. Peterson Podcast
46 - April 2018 Q & A
Every month, I answer questions from the generous people who support me on Patreon. This is the Patreon Q & A from April 2018.
1. 2:52 : Free will; Sam Harris's opinions on free will
2. 16:37 : Chaos vs. order
3. 31:24 : Gay couples raising children
4. 35:56 : Distinguishing reality from unconscious projection
5. 41:28 : How to combat foggy thinking while working/writing
6. 47:24 : How past experiences shape our free will (see q. 1)
7. 48:12 : The proper role of a therapist
8. 56:22 : Experiencing willful meaning in a fortuitous world
9. 60:14 : How to increase industriousness (23rd percentile) w/ 90th percentile orderliness
10. 1:06:58 : Physical attractiveness as a determinant of success
11. 1:09:59 : Psychological egoism, altruism, and re-conceptualizing "self-interest"
12. 1:18:47 : Current thinking on Orthodox Christianity
13. 1:22:02 : Opinion of Myers-Briggs personality test
14. 1:23:25 : How women who waited too long to have children can find meaning
15. 1:28:36 : Telling the truth amidst totalitarianism
16. 1:30:01 : Why to have confidence in one's own speculative opinions
17. 1:32:21 : How to deal with a loved one's suicide
18. 1:38:25 : What to do when confronted with implicit-bias training at work
- Original Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GcU9LjuVOo
- Maps of Meaning (New Audiobook out June 12th): Maps of Meaning Page
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos: https://jordanbpeterson.com/12-rules-...
- Self Authoring Suite: http://selfauthoring.com/
- Understand Myself personality test: http://understandmyself.com/
- Podcast: https://jordanbpeterson.com/jordan-b-...
- Reading List: https://jordanbpeterson.com/2017/10/g...
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson
- Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/jordanbpeterson