Healthy Living

Healthy Living

Latest Episodes

Depression & Anxiety - 060
August 15, 2021

Depression is more than just a low mood it's a serious mental health condition that has an impact on both ones physical and mental health. On todays program is a doctor and one of her patients who

Reversing Diabetes - 059
August 08, 2021

According to the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners, there are two factors that determine how long men live. They say genes account for 25%, but the other 75% has to do with modifiable

Kidney Failure - 058
August 01, 2021

Kidney failure used to be a death sentence until the advent of dialysis and kidney transplants. But is there another option? Can failing kidneys become healthy again? Even at the age of 89? Find out i

Liver, Diabetes & Heart Disease - 057
July 25, 2021

Todays guest is a doctor from Melbourne, Australia who prescribes food as medicine. With her is one of her patients who had many health problems, which have been helped by a change of lifestyle.Feat

Neuroplasticity & Addiction - 052
July 18, 2021

Our brain is constantly rewiring, for better or for worse, depending on what we think about and what we do. So how do addictions reshape our brains physical anatomy? Listen as Dr Eddie Ramirez discus

Neuroplasticity & ACE - 051
July 11, 2021

Scientists have discovered that our brains are continually being reshaped; its called neuroplasticity. So, what effects do adverse childhood events have on the brain? Things like abuse, neglect, hous

Prayer & Neuroplasticity - 050
July 04, 2021

Scientists have discovered that 12 minutes of daily focused prayer over an 8-week period can change the brain to such an extent that it can be measured on a brain scan! Join us as Dr Eddie Ramirez exp

CBT & Neuroplasticity - 049
June 27, 2021

Scientists have made the discovery that the brain is plastic that is to say that the brain has the ability to be shaped or formed by new activity even into old age. In this program, with Dr Eddi

Neuroplasticity & Intimacy - 048
June 20, 2021

There are many factors that literally re-shape our brain, which in turn, re-shapes our behaviour and the quality of our lives. In this program, Dr Eddie Ramirez will be talking about the powerful effe

Nutritional Biochemistry and Mental Health pt 2 - 047
June 14, 2021

Dr Andrew Pennington continues to share how food can affect our mood in this second program about nutrition and mental health.Featuring: Margot Marshall (Host) and Dr Andrew Pennington.