What Would Jesus Say to the Island of Misfit Toys (136)
It’s the start of the Christmas season, and I thought it would be fun to start with the Christmas series that I preached in 2014 and incorporate them with today’s episode. Jesus has always had a soft spot for misfits, and he often uses these individuals to bring about global peace.
Those who seem to have it all together don't have time for the messy beauty that is the life of God's Spirit. Those who are aware of their own flaws are the imperfect, the weak, those who have difficulty fitting in, and those who never manage to get anything right. God isn't looking for sinless disciples, but rather humble ones.
Tune in now, and let’s go bigger, better, and deeper!
If you enjoy this episode, please subscribe to the God Stuff Podcast, so you're always the first to know when a new episode is released.
- Intro – [00:00]
- What Would Jesus Say to the Island of Misfit Toys? – [04:41]
- Banquet of Pastors – [09:41]
- Message #1: God Wants You – [12:33]
- Message #2: God is Glad to be One of You – [17:47]
- Message #3: Your Imperfections Don't Reduce God's Love for you – [21:39]
- Message #4: If You're Going to be a Misfit, at least be a Saved Misfit – [31:50]
- Closing Prayer – [34:28]
- Outro – [40:42]
1 John 4:10
Alpha Christians: A Manifesto for Men
About Our Host:
Bill Giovannetti is the Senior Pastor at Pathway Church, Redding, California — an experienced senior pastor with a demonstrated history of working in the religious institutions’ industry. He also teaches ministry-related college classes at Simpson University and the A. W. Tozer Theological Seminary. Bill has always had a passion to bring the deep things of God’s word to the everyday people of God.
Veritas School Online Theological School
Connect with Bill Giovannetti:
● Visit the website: https://www.veritasschool.life/
● Subscribe to the podcast: https://maxgrace.com/category/podcasts/
● Follow Bill on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/bill.giovannetti
● Follow Bill on Twitter: https://twitter.com/BillGiovannetti
● Follow Bill on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/billgiovannetti/
Thanks for tuning in! Please don’t forget to like, share, and subscribe!