Geek News Central Podcast
FCC Get’s 90,000+ Comments from Starlink Customers #1610
Starlink customers don’t want their service interrupted by Dish and have filed 90,000+ comments with the FCC over the matter, including yours truly, who want to ensure that high-speed internet via Starlink remains. Many of the comments are similar to those I made as well.
It’s time to consider becoming a GNC Podcast Insider. Contribute $2, $5, $10, $15, $20, $25 a month or make a one time donation.
Subscribe to the Newsletter.
Join the Chat @ GeekNews.Chat
Email Todd or follow him on Facebook.
Like and Follow Geek News Central Facebook Page.
New Geek Central Discord Channel
Download the Audio Show File
Support my Show Sponsor: 5 Best Godaddy Promo Codes
30% Off on GoDaddy Products & Services cjcgeek30
$4.99 GoDaddy coupon for a New or Transferred .com domain cjcgeek99
$1.99 a month Economy Hosting with a free domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1h
$2.99 a month Managed WordPress Hosting with free Domain name. Promo Code: cjcgeek1w
Support the show by becoming a Geek News Central Insider
- ISS Astronaut rocks “Battlestar Galactica.”
- State winners of its Doodle for Google contest
- Waymo vehicle attacked by an “erratic” pedestrian
- FCC gets 90,000+ comments from Starlink users
- New Chromebook feature
- Twitter insists it has the bots handled
- Amazon bets on influencers
- Special investigation into Cruise EV crash
- An investor takes a jab at Elon Musk’s views on declining birth rates
- Tesla nowhere goal of installing 1,000 solar roofs a week
- Two new fatal Tesla crashes
- Meta and data scrapers
- Tesla Supercharger Network
- New cars to include anti-speeding tech
- Netflix and Sennheiser
- Disneyland’s social media hacked
- Apple’s Lockdown Mode
- 28% of Americans still won’t consider buying an EV
- Microsoft backs off facial recognition
- Deepfakes come to remote job interviews
- Super Bowser has his own Lego set
- Mars sailplane prototype
- Cockroaches are skipping sugar to get more sex
- Vendors are hiking prices
The post FCC Get’s 90,000+ Comments from Starlink Customers #1610 appeared first on Geek News Central.