Family Bytes Podcast
Pursuing Healthy Motherhood: A Special Mother's Day Edition
May 07, 2019
Freddie chats with authors and speakers, Connie Albers, Blythe Daniel, and Kristin Funston on all things mom and motherhood. Hear them discuss:
- What healthy motherhood looks like.
- The question to ask your children to help them take responsibility for their behavior.
- How to have dynamic relationships with teens.
- How to pursue an honor-worthy relationship with your children.
- Patterns that develop within families and the generational impact that has on us and our families.
- The difference in each season of motherhood and how to cultivate those particular seasons - from young children, to tweens/teens, and adult children.