The Engaging Brand
Show 485 - How to Succeed with Your People Decisions
The Engaging BrandÂ podcast coversÂ social marketing, business ideas andÂ brand marketing tips and this weekÂ Anna Farmery talks toÂ Claudio FernÃ¡ndez-ArÃ¡oz aboutÂ the forthcomingÂ It's Not the How or the What but the Who:Â Succeed by Surrounding Yourself with the Best
- What is the definition of talent?
- Where the word headhunter comes from and why headhunting does not always work.
- Why looking for the perfect person to fit a role is wrong - whether for a leadership role or a friendship role in your life.
- How interviews are a "conversations between two liars"
- How we need to take responsibility for our own career.
- How rearing calves taught Claudio a valuable recruitment lesson!
- The key skill of customer impact - the best skill you can show and find.
- Have you got a 'forestry strategy' for your company? An inertia on addressing talent problems.
The Listener of the Week is Jarmo Hyperionn, again from Scandanavia - thank you for your iTunes review!
For your chance toÂ win next week just share this post! (Tweet this)
Don't FORGET that you can downloadÂ 30 Lessons onÂ Social Leadership Powers - the new ebook for just 99p using the discount codeÂ ilovebob.