The Engaging Brand
Show 434 - What is innovation?
May 12, 2013
- Why has innovation got such a mystique when as human beings we have always been evolving as a species.
- What is innovation and why is it aimed at products and services rather than how we create a successful business?
- How behaviour is a function of personality and environment
- Do you need to be innovative inside the company before you can be innovative outside in the marketplace?
- How focus is more important to innovation than freedom.
- How you should train people in observation.
- How to stop internal politics from stopping innovation.
- How customers can persuade management about innovation.
- Can retail layout be applied to office design to create engagement?