The Engaging Brand
Podcast 424 - Marketing on Pinterest
TodayÂ Jason Mills and Karen Lacey joinsÂ Anna Farmery to talk about how business can useÂ Pinterest as a marteting tool, from their bookÂ Pinterest Power. Jason isÂ VP For Advancement at Northwest University in Kirkland Washington andÂ is also the co-founder ofÂ Liberty Jane Clothing. Karen is an established author, photographer andÂ conducts daily commentaries on Bloomberg News.
- How Pinterest is a site about visual discovery.
- Brand marketing tips on leveraging pride in the product.
- Do you need to have a tangible product for it to sell?
- How to sell online through Pinterest.
- Is Pinterest only useful to cottage industries?
- How Pinterest is so good for referral traffic - better than Facebook and You Tube! It is the 4th best search engine tool for referral traffic.
- How to use the gift section of Pinterest for direct selling.
- How to start on Pinterest and other business ideas.
- How to effect search on Pinterest through keyword categories for Pinterest boards.
- How Pinterest is about curating people and curating content.
- The best times to pin on Pinterest.
- Examples of best practice on Pinterest.