Episode 83: The SBC: Revoice, Posture Shift, He Gets Us Campaign and Homosexuals Baptizing at FBC Orlando
In this podcast, I interview pastors Tom Buck and Casey Butner about the doctrinal drift in the SBC. We will discuss the Revoice Conference, Posture Shift curriculum and the He Gets Us campaign with which NAMB has partnered.
We will also discuss how First Baptist Orlando is not only baptizing homosexuals but has allowed a homosexual man to actually baptize someone in their own baptistry.
- Time Stamps: 00:00 – Introduction of issues in this video
- 03:51 – Revoice and Posture Shift (used by FBC Orlando) with Casey Butner
- 14:47 – “He Gets Us” campaign (and connection with NAMB, Kevin Ezell, and Ed Stetzer) discussion with Tom Buck
- 01:16:33 – discussion with Casey Butner on NAMB and FBC Orlando continues
- 01:24:41 – International Mission Board (IMB)
- 01:35:09 – FBC Orlando allows homosexuals to baptize and according to a member there, teach kids.
- Breakdown of the above heading: 01:39:52 – video of a gay man baptizing others and 01:47:29 video of current FBCO member
- 01:54:21 – Conclusion and Gospel Link to the previous video on FBC Orlando baptizing homosexuals. Link to my first video on FBC Orlando.