Dear Rochester, Retire Well
Financial Planning for Medical Sales Reps at SixPoint Financial Partners with Marshal Scheidt (Ep. 60)
Focusing on a specific group or niche can be advantageous as it allows us to address their common issues and concerns and help them with their finances.
Curious about how and why SixPoint helps medical sales professionals?
In this episode, David Pulcini chats with Marshal Scheidt, partner at SixPoint Financial Partners, who specializes in providing financial planning to medical salespeople. Marshal shares his process when working with medical sales professionals, the unique challenges they face and emphasizes the importance of keeping a steady financial plan.
- Why he enjoys working with medical sales professionals and the common pain points they face
- What he does to help newer medical sales professionals
- The challenges faced by clients who have been in the business for 20-30 years
- His process for working with medical sales professionals
- A success story of how he earned the trust of a skeptical client who was hesitant to meet with a financial advisor
- The process and meetings needed when meeting new clients
- And more!
Book Time with David Pulcini:
Connect with David Pulcini:
- SixPoint Financial
- (585) 641-7900
- LinkedIn: David Pulcini
- LinkedIn: SixPoint Financial
- Twitter: SixPoint Financial
- Facebook: SixPoint Financial
Connect with Marshal Scheidt:
About our Guest:
Marshal Scheidt takes a tremendous amount of pride in helping his clients envision and accomplish their goals. Whether these goals pertain to their financial lives or are personal objectives, he takes a stake in helping his clients grow and improve on many levels.
Graduated in 2015 from SUNY Brockport where he earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, as well as Business Administration with a concentration in Management.
Marshal’s business practice is focused on providing comprehensive financial planning, risk management and retirement income strategies to help individuals find success and peace of mind.