Digital Ownership and Deconstructing Magic
Do we own anything anymore? And when does dissecting culture ruin the magic? [18:44]
This week, Joey and Aaron talk about ebooks, High Fidelity, the access business model, "where magic resides," reruns, and nuggets. They don't talk about Nuggs.
- Audible's class action settlement.
- BBC: Microsoft eBooks books disappear.
- Vinyl sales growth.
- Radio Lab's Bit-Flip episode as you ponder the concept of impermanence.
- The Pixar Theory video that blew Aaron's mind and which he reviews as "Nerd Vanilla Chai."
- The last time we talked about Disney and magic.