Creative Funding Show
025 Finding Your Courage and How to Handle Haters
Michelle Kopper has helped thousands of creatives, small business owners and entrepreneurs embrace self-promotion and selling as serving. Michelle’s combines her journey overcoming crippling stage fright, with her performance background and her ability to intuit aligned marketing language to help clients share their transformational message with full confidence.
* Why is fear such a challenge for so many creatives?
* Has fear kept you back as a creative?
* How did you overcome it?
* What advice do you have for creators when it comes to fear of criticism?
* Let’s talk about haters and trolls. What is a troll and how should creators handle them.
Use Novel Marketing’s Patreon Affiliate Link to make an extra $50 for your first 30 backers.
* Website: www.michellekopper.com