8th & Walton Retail Supplier Podcast
Walmart’s 2023 RFID Expansion
In early 2023, Walmart announced it was expanding its RFID tagging initiative to more departments. While suppliers have until February 2024 to be fully compliant in stores, early planning and adoption of the RFID technology is critical.
On this week’s podcast, Mike Graen is back with new information on the RFID initiative and tools to help suppliers. During our interview, we ask Mike:
- What is RFID and how is it used in retail?
- What are Walmart’s expectations for suppliers in this new RFID phase?
- What will suppliers learn in the upcoming online RFID seminars?
- What are the benefits of RFID for suppliers and for customers?
- What’s a realistic timeline for beginning RFID tagging to being fully compliant in a store?
After listening to the podcast (click the “play button” above to hear the interview), impacted suppliers should:
- sign up for the next 2023 RFID seminar hosted by Mike Graen
- contact 8th & Walton with any questions
- read more about RFID and it works in retail
The post Walmart’s 2023 RFID Expansion appeared first on 8th & Walton.