Chilling With The Diaspora
Our Sisters | 005-Part1: Ghanaian “GH” Experience
MissGo2Girl, aka the SpiceOfAfrica, representing Ghana -(Part 1)
The co-host of the #1 African entertainment show on commercial radio in Canada - takes us through her journey. From being a regular African girl born in Accra, moved to London, On (Canada) at an early age, to being on top of the African Entertainment industry in Canada. I hope you will learn from it as much as I did! Let’s get into her African Experience...
In this Ghanaian experience, we'll discover:
* Life growing up in a "small" town in Canada
* Being from a royal family... really!
* How to stay connected to your african heritage even thousands of miles away
* How she got into the Entertainment world
* Where nicknames came from: Miss2GoGirl and the SpiceofAfrica
* How she convinced her parents
* Life as a woman in the African entertainment industry
* Much more…
Click to Listen:
Hope you enjoy the show!
What did you think was most interesting in this experience? Sign up (from in right bar) and I'll send you more.
* Blog: missgo2girl.com
* FB: www.facebook.com/missgo2girl
* IG: www.instagram.com/missgo2girl
* Accra, Ghana: Click here to visit it!
* Kumasi, Ghana: Click here to visit it!
* Ashanti Empire: Find out here!
* London, Ontario
* Get a taste of the African Groove show: https://www.mixcloud.com/g987fm/playlists/the-african-groove-show-with-mc-bonde-and-miss-go2girl/
* G987 FM: http://g987fm.com/
* African Groove show: g987fm.com/african-groove
Tell me the most insightful item to you from this episode, by clicking here and leaving a comment. It would be immensely helpful.
Fan of The Show
Follow us on Facebook
If you love it, rate it on iTunes!
Send me an email
Don't forget to share The Podcast with all your friends!