Between the Slides
PROCESS: Being an Effective Documentation Unit Leader (DOCL)
"If it isn't documented, it didn't happen" - Every medical care trainer
The Documentation Unit is a big job. It is not as action oriented as the Resource or Situation Units, but in the day and age of civil unrest and lawsuits all over, having a strong record of incident response or special event planning documentation is critical.
Key Time Stamps:
- 00:02:35 - When can you be signed off for what?
- 00:07:10 - Pan for electronic and hard copy files systems
- 00:15:30 - How will you mass produce the incident action plan (IAP)?
- 00:17:20 - Importance of the ICS 211s, 213s, 214s, and 221s
- 00:25:43 - Guard the fancy copies of the IAP
Be on Between the Slides by clicking here and sharing a topic you'd like to discuss.
Thank you all for listening and Godspeed,
Kevin Pannell, PMP | www.betweentheslides.com | Instagram & Twitter: pannellkg | Facebook: Betweentheslides | Email: email@example.com
#incidentcommand #incidentcomplex #catastrophy #publichealth #publicsafety #FEMA #USFA #NWCG #USCG #PEMA #Documentation #SpecialEvents #ICS