Episode 109 - Dealing With Changes
September 30, 2019
Projects and teams can involve frequent and sometimes painful change. How does a leader lead through change by example?
- Make sure you have been listening to my episodes on fundamentals and the ‘Badass Way’. Learn the basics of Agile Leadership and practice, practice, practice.
- When dealing with change, especially traumatic change, you’re going to need to lean on lessons learned in studying the Badass Way:
- Remember your ‘why’ - vision and service will free you from outcome dependence (a particular role, job, project or result)
- Remember to embrace failure and find gratitude in things that don’t go the way you expected
- Use the retrospective to document what, specifically, you learned from the experience