Episode 92 - Fear, And Failure To Commit
April 14, 2019
When fear shows up as a failure to commit fully to Agile, we experience one of the most common behaviours associated with Agile failure - failure to commit.
- Fear of Change, Fear of Failure, and Fear of Loss of Significance all roll together to create a failure to commit
- Very Slow Agile Adoption - Planning to Plan
- "Backsliding Into Waterfall"
- Insisting on specific processes or artefacts - BRD’s, Charters and Business Cases, Dashboards and Reports
- “The Only Way Is the Old Way"
- Summary Bullets