Episode 51 - Badass Leadership - Recruiting A Passionate Tribe
May 28, 2018
Building a Tribe Requires that You Set a High Bar for Quality. Excellence. Vision. Dedication. Ethos. To do any less is to guarantee the dilution of the tribe’s effectiveness. But how do you find people like that?
- Start with the Willing. Bring in the people who show the most passion.
- Passion will allow them to work harder and stay the course during tough times
- Passion will make it easier for you to trust them
- Passion decouples performance from external motivators
- Passion makes for better creativity
- It’s easy to find passionate people, but the hard part is getting yourself and others to abandon attachment to education, experience, certification, references and other traditional measures of ‘quality'