Episode 32 - Team Life I - About Teams
January 08, 2018
Of all the Agile Keys we’ve discussed - ‘Team’ is the most mysterious, and yet the most powerful. How do you build great teams, and what qualities does a great team have?
- Done right, a team is not a collection of people stuffed together by competency or role...A great team is a tribe.
- Done right, a team is a force multiplier that is highly efficient and competitive.
- Tribes have very strong trust, strong values, unbreakable customs and very high standards
- A great team is a privilege to serve on, and can be the best part of your job.
- Very few people know how to create great teams.