Episode 21 - Continuous Improvement III - Awareness Techniques of Elite Leaders
In Personal and Team performance, How do you overcome blind spots so you can see your own gaps - and that of others - clearly and objectively so you can supercharge your continuous improvement?
* You need to be in tune with Actions and Reactions, and what causes them - both yours and other people's
* You need to be able to separate stimulus, or triggers, from the automatic responses and thoughts they invoke
* You need to learn how to put some room between triggers, your responses, and action
* Use Silent Reflection and In-Flight Internal Checks to build this skill
* See Also Episode 18 on Control