Credit management during a pandemic
Ep 08 The future of trade credit insurance
Many businesses hit a wall of worry when Covid-19 struck and it saw businesses ramping up their credit management strategies and exploring new ways to protect their cash flow.
In this episode, we've brought together an expert panel including:
- Mark Hoppe, Managing Director of Atradius Oceania
- Dirk Hagener, Atradius Director of Strategy and Corporate Development
- Stephen Koukoulas one of Australia's leading economists
They'll be discussing:
- The relevance of credit insurance for businesses in 2021
- How digitalisation is shaping credit insurance and risk mitigation
- The economic factors sparking more interest in credit insurance
Help my business with credit insurance
Contact Atradius in your region here.