98.3 The Coast
The Coast Social Network with St. Joseph Today – Thursday, October 6, 2022
October 06, 2022
Daniele from St. Joe Today has a list of Spooky Happenings around the area for you and the family to enjoy all month long waiting for you in today’s podcast and at stjoetoday.com!
- Looking for some tailgating food this Friday for the War on the Shore game? Whether you’re a Lancer or a Bear the Lakeshore Rotary and Lakeshore Excellence Foundation have you covered! Join them for their annual Pulled Pork Fundraiser from 4:00p-7:00p! Drive-thru and walk-ups are welcome at The Wash Station on Cleveland Ave.
- Don’t miss the LAST day of the St. Joe Farmers Market this Saturday, October 8 from 9:00a-2:00p! Thank you for a great season!
- Join Fit 4 Fall 5K this Saturday, October 8 at 9:00a at Silver Beach County Park for their first ever Fit 4 Fall Frightening 5K! Fit 4 Fall 5K is celebrating 10 years and hopes that you’ll come out to join them – they’ve got some spooky surprises in store for racers, volunteers and spectators. Costumes are strongly encouraged! Head over to fit4fall5k.com for more information!
- A community favorite returns this spooky season! Head to Eden Springs Park for Halloween Train Rides! Halloween Train Rides will be held on Saturdays and Sundays from 5:00p-9:00p starting on October 15! $4/ticket, ages 3 and under ride free, cash only.
- Upcoming October events! Where’s the Witch– find the witch in this downtown St. Joe Scavenger Hunt (Oct. 1-31), Pumpkins on Parade (Oct. 21-31), Spooky Tours (Oct. 22) and Halloween Trick-Or-Treat (Oct. 31)