Making Disciples with Robby Gallaty
S03E06: Were Old Testament, Jewish People, Saved?
SUMMARY: It is a common thought to think that Old Testament Jews had a different way to salvation than present-day Christians. Today Robby and Chris talk about what it means to have faith and how that looked in the Old Testament.
* 2:58 (How Robby thought Jews were saved)
* 5:07 (Abraham’s faith)
* 10:34 (How can Moses be looking ahead to Christ?)
* 15:58 (What does faith look like?)
* Resources for Long Hollow Group Leaders
* Click here to receive Replicate’s discipleship resources for your home, group, and church
* If you are a church leader, join our Replicate Network at ReplicateNetwork.com
* If you want to learn more about the Jewish roots of the Christian faith you can go here: