Make it Inevitable
The Balance Between Trusting the Timing and Accelerating the Process
In this episode, I’m talking about the difference between trusting the timing of things and working to accelerate the process of bringing your desires into reality. The truth is, they go hand in hand. We must take continuous aligned actions towards what we want, setting time frames that force us to organize ourselves and our way of being different—and we must understand that everything has a gestation period that’s out of our control. It’s a beautiful balance to understand that everything happens in its right time while prioritizing doing everything we can to clear the path for what we desire to start moving toward us more quickly.
Grab a copy of my book, What Really Happened?, to break free from interpretations.
Also, consider reading my book, Threading the Storyline: Uncover the Purpose of Your Path, to get clear on your calling in life.
Book a free consultation with me to learn more about process and acupressure sessions for deeper healing and subconscious repatterning.
Learn more and grab our actionable free workbooks here.
What to listen for:
- Manifestation means bringing things into form
- Everything has a gestation period that’s not for us to decide
- Shifting the odds in our favor through aligned action
- Why it’s essential to set impossible timelines
“Our timelines that we set for making the impossible inevitable are arbitrary, but they are important. They allow us to organize ourselves in such a way that we can move differently. We can engage with life differently. We can be different. And as we do that, we immediately shift the odds in our favor; we collapse the timeline from where we are to where we want to be because we align with who we need to be to have what we want.”
- Being decided and cutting off other possibilities
- Long runways cause us to move slowly and unintentionally
- Releasing interpretations so your stories don’t slow you down
- Everything in its right time, and are you taking aligned actions?
- My process of finding the right camper and partner
“I had decided. I had cut off all other possibilities of ways of being in the world. I would be all of me, unapologetically. Anyone who could not handle that could see themselves out, reject me, try to make me wrong, whatever it might be. I had to make that decision. It took the time that it took. It took the work that it took.”
- The importance of true desires in this process
- Questions to ask yourself to get things in motion
- Two critical conversations and the importance of the internal one
- Sometimes we need to be shaped by life first
- The energetics of rock bottom experiences
- Taking aligned action while trusting the timing
“Everything in its right time. And are you organizing yourself around it in such a way that you are constantly taking aligned actions, that you are holding that way of being, the energetics necessary for aligning with it? Sometimes it takes longer than we think it should. There is a gestation period. There are things that we need to go through. So when it comes to everything in its right time versus accelerating the process, they go hand in hand.”
- The seed of our purpose is hard-coded into us
- Navigating continuous evolution and The Law of More Life
- We can always take aligned action to some degree
- Organizing yourself with intentional commitment
The post The Balance Between Trusting the Timing and Accelerating the Process appeared first on Choose Your Calling.