Profit For Coaches
Balancing Purpose and Profit - with Rajeev Kapur
157 - Balancing Purpose and Profit - with Rajeev Kapur
In this conversation, we get to see the perspective of someone who's worked in multimillion dollar international corporations, as well as the startup field, and in the space of coaching and transformation.
There's this idea out there that somehow, being a for-profit business tarnishes or lessens, or takes something away from our purpose, from the good that we bring to the world and to our fellow human beings. And Rajeev Kapur, like me, very strongly disagrees with this.
So where is Rajeev coming from? He does do coaching work. He does work with executives, but his background is he's a seasoned high tech executive.
- He's got global work experience in over 20 different countries.
- He relentlessly strives for positive, healthy company cultures.
- Rajeev was recognized as the CEO of the year finalist 2011 2012 from Tech America.
- He was a finalist for Entrepreneur of the Year from the Orange County Business Journal.
- And the accomplishment list goes on...
Enjoy the episode.
"For me, ungratefulness is the biggest black mark a person can display. Just showing gratitude to me is really important."— Rajeev Kapur
This week on Profit for Coaches:
- The importance of giving back and the role of philanthropy in personal and professional life.
- The evolving landscape of industries and the potential for new opportunities in the future.
- The paramount importance of gratitude in both personal and corporate settings.
- The significance of psychological flexibility in today's fast-paced world.
Our Favorite Quotes:
- "Social media created a whole new industries, right? I just think [with AI] there's gonna be whole new industries created that we just don't know yet." — Rajeev Kapur
- "Being able to be focused, and having a purpose is eventually what really allows me to do this."
- "For me, ungratefulness is the biggest black mark a person can display. Just showing gratitude to me is really important." — Rajeev Kapur
- "Just be authentic in your leadership." — Rajeev Kapur
- Book: AI Made Simple: A Beginner’s Guide to Generative Intelligence by Rajeev Kapur
- Book: Chase Greatness: Enlightened Leadership for the Next Generation of Disruption by Rajeev Kapur
Any purchase through the amazon affiliate links helps support the podcast. Thank you!
Connect with Rajeev Kapur: