Profit For Coaches
Order out of Chaos
Ever feel like your coaching business is just a little bit of, say, a giant pit of chaos? You're not alone. Most small businesses, especially small service-based businesses, especially small service-based businesses like a coaching practice that involves fewer than five people actively delivering and running the business,
they can get a little nuts. You wind up flipping through all the different hats that you're trying to wear at the same time, trying to figure out how to do everything all at the same time, and it can feel a lot like you're running and running and running, but not really getting anywhere. Today we're gonna fix that.
We're gonna start simple, with how to apply a little bit of order to the chaos just by capturing the systems that you're already currently using, and making them just a little bit better. Enjoy the episode.
"You don't have to build your entire business from scratch and build all of these systems all at the same time." — Jos Willard
This week on Profit for Coaches:
- An easy actionable step to improving the systems in your business, even if you feel you don't have any
- The challenges of wearing multiple hats in a small service-based business.
- Balancing delivery with the administrative side
Our Favorite Quotes:
- "You already have systems in place. However you do the things that you do in your business, that's your system." — Jos Willard
- "Generally speaking, most coaches, that's what they want to focus on - the delivery." — Jos Willard
- "We talked about sales... then we talked about profitability. Because if you don't have profits, then it really doesn't matter what you're selling." — Jos Willard