Profit For Coaches
5 Rules for a Profitable Business
If you don't have a profitable business, if you don't have money coming in to you, at the end of the day, you don't have a business, you have a very expensive hobby. Hi, I'm Jos, this is the Podcast Profit for Coaches, and on today's episode, we're talking about profit. The five key things that are important to your business being profitable from day one.
Enjoy the episode.
"If you have a ton of sales but you don't have profit, you don't really have a business." - Jos Willard
This week on Profit for Coaches:
- 5 Key things separating a successful, sustaining business from a stressful, expensive hobby
- Where debt belongs in your business growth
- Channelling your profit for reinvestment without going hungry at home
Our Favorite Quotes:
- "Profitability level should be high in service businesses and coaching businesses." - Jos Willard
- "If you have a ton of sales but you don't have profit, you don't really have a business." - Jos Willard
- "All you really need to be a coach is something to take notes on, a way to collect money, and a way to talk to the client and actually coach them" - Jos Willard
- "You need to understand what your numbers are, understand how much money you need" - Jos Willard
Any purchase through the amazon affiliate links above helps support the podcast. Thank you!